Location: National (ideally based in the Home Counties)
Salary: Competitive - plus Car/car allowance + benefits
An opportunity has arisen within our Professional Division for a Key Account Manager to join the team. The position reports into the UK Sales Manager and the successful applicant will help manage and develop our key reseller network..
You will be responsible for the promotion and sales of Mounting and Technology Solutions via resellers and distribution partners. The role includes regular travel and our sales staff are expected to be able to attend international and domestic trade shows. You may often be staying away from home overnight. The role would be suited to an outgoing and self-motivated individual who enjoys meeting new people and developing sustainable working relationships. The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude and gregarious personality allied to relevant industry experience and will be expected to develop sustainable working relationships with new and existing Resellers / Distributors, Integrators and Consultants, Sales Management, Marketing Communications, Sales colleagues and Product Managers.
- Implementing our long-term business strategy through agreed sales channels to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Broadening our business opportunities by investigating and developing new and existing customers together with our routes to market.
- Being our ambassador at events, shows, exhibitions and with customers and prospects.
- Working on your own and with our marketing team, create marketing, promotions and sales training programs that have a positive impact.
- Monitoring each key accounts’ performance against targets and present analysis of the results at sales meetings with senior management.
- Maintaining a high level of product and industry knowledge to ensure a first-class customer service.
- A proven track record of sales and managing individual accounts. Experience of selling to resellers, system integrators and distributors.
- Track record of achieving budget and demonstrating good business acumen and strong financial skills.
- Good Standard of PC literacy.
- Good communication skills in all aspects – verbal and written skills
- Excellent presentation skills to all levels
- Relationship builder, able to win the trust and respect of all internal and external customers. Ability to develop existing and potential accounts
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the UK AV Industry
- Batchelors degree (or equivalent)
- MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Cox via email@example.com